Intelitech has developed a suite of IT services and solutions designed to keep your technology infrastructure in tip-top shape. These solutions help reduce overhead costs while enabling your in-house staff to better focus their efforts and skills. Most importantly, we give you the peace of mind that your data systems are being monitored, managed and supported by certified, experienced engineers and technicians.
- Real-time Monitoring: Intelitech has made significant investments in real-time remote monitoring tools. Our specialists personally review system activity — including broadband connectivity, critical error messages, performance and availability — and take immediate action to minimize downtime.
- Proactive Maintenance: Intelitech helps improve the stability and security of your systems through regular maintenance. Most maintenance tasks can be performed remotely, which reduces business disruption. However, Intelitech is not a “hands off” service — we utilize the appropriate mix of people, processes and technologies to ensure your satisfaction.
- Support Center: The Intelitech support center is staffed by highly trained, certified and experienced personnel — they are not call-center employees. Our support center technicians are qualified to address all of the IT needs of small to midsized businesses.
- Backup Systems & Procedures: Backup procedures are notoriously complex and failure-prone. We eliminate this headache through comprehensive backup support services. We will ensure that your backup systems are operational and your backup jobs are completed on schedule.
- Disaster Recovery & Planning: Intelitech can help ensure that you don’t lose critical data in the event of a disaster. Our experts will help you implement the appropriate policies, procedures and technologies to protect your business.
- IT Assessment & Planning: You can trust the experts at Intelitech to provide you with expert advice. At regular intervals we will review your systems and make recommendations based upon capacity requirements, load peaks, potential bottlenecks and overall performance.